What information do we receive?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web surveys, and other means of communicating directly with you. When placing an order, you must include your name, contact information, shipping address and any other information you wish to provide.
How we use the personal information we collect?
We may use the personal information we receive to:
- provide you with the services and information you request,
- place orders and prepare the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you newsletters if you expressly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
We may share your information with third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, work with regulatory authorities, help prevent criminal activity, and protect the legal rights of us, you and others.
How we protect personal information?
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information. Your personal data is available only to a limited number of authorized persons.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit are stored on your computer. They are used to keep the website up to date as well as to provide information to the website owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are essential in order for you to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide the services you have requested, such as the shopping cart function.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics about the traffic on our website. We use this information to improve the performance of the site and advertising.
- Cookies for targeted advertising tools. These cookies are used to improve the performance of your ads and to serve ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Cookies from a third-party service provider. The following third-party services used on this website may set cookies: Facebook Like Button. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activity on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
To opt-out of cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created during private browsing will be deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject in accordance with с ES VDAR (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
Right of access to information. You have the right to be informed about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a free copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format.
- Right to correction. You have the right, without undue delay, to receive the correction or addition of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to be “forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and delete your personal data without undue delay, as soon as the data is no longer required to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to this and we have no legal basis to continue processing it, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, or if you ask for legal action.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task performed in the public interest, or if there is no compelling legal basis for the processing.
- Other rights according to VDAR. For more information visit the EU data protection website.